FAQ - December 18th
From now on our bi-weekly FAQs for the console community will also be posted here, on our official website!
- Will Nintendo Switch users be able to play at 60 fps?
Due to the technical specifications of the console, we are unable to offer this feature currently.
- Will we be able to acquire skins for WF$ like on PC?
We’ll think about it, we aren’t against this idea.
- Why don’t you offer full-fledged beta tests of large features such as Crossplay for example?
The differing technical requirements on the consoles make it hard to host such tests yet.
- Will we see WW2 weapons?
It all depends on the demand of the players. If it’s high enough, why not!
- Will you add the ability to acquire resurrection coins for WF$ or Crowns?
We can’t promise anything, but it is a possibility.
- Why do such Special Operations like “Mars” and “Anubis” rotate less often than other missions like “Pripyat” and “Sunrise” for example?
Some Spec-Ops are necessary for getting certain platform specific achievements, which is why they can rotate later than other operations.
Be sure to ask us more questions on our social media platforms!
Discuss the article