Patchnotes - February 25th
This patch introduces plenty of minor bug fixes, some quality of life improvements, and a new melee weapon. Let's dig in!
With this slick little knife you'll slice and dice your enemies in the blink of an eye.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- The reward section of Special Operations as well as the Boxes in store now display drop percentages for each item inside.
- The "Set your Heart on It" contract can now be progressed through by using any version of the Micro Desert Eagle.
- Improved animations with the machete.
- Fixed an issue when the Charmer version of the Cleaver wouldn't show up in the weapon's skin list.
- Fixed an issue with the "Eye of Horus" Typhoon F12 localization.
- Fixed an issue where the card menu would show incorrect cards for certain classes.
- Fixed an issue when during a cutscene the player list would appear on screen.
- Fixed an issue with the timer in contracts.
- Fixed an issue when a character's nose would be visible through the Charmer Helmet.
- Fixed an issue when a player's head wouldn't be visible when wearing the Charmer Helmet.
See you on the battlefield!
Discuss the article