Changes in the Battle Pass system
Today we have an important announcement to make. We are reworking our Battle Pass system. All future BP content will have the following changes implemented:
The progression system has been recalibrated:
- The rewards for daily missions have been increased.
- Daily login streaks will now give BP points as well.
- Only the most active players will be able to complete the Battle Pass and earn quality rewards.
- BP points can now be gained as rewards through seasonal contracts.
The overall cost of content included in the Battle Pass exceeds 20 thousand Kredits. It includes:
- The “Arachnid” skins for 4 classes (upon reaching level 50);
- 10 permanent guns, including unique and season exclusive weapons such as the IWI Carmel and the SAI GRY LMG;
- Charms / Achievements / Weapon skins.
- Increased the number of BP points gained by winning matches.
- The price for purchasing a level has returned to 150 Kredits.
- The crate gained upon completing certain conditions in the Battle Pass has been removed. It is replaced with a special contract. This type of contract will be exclusive to players that have reached level 30 in the premium version of the Battle Pass. As a reward for its completion, participants will get powerful permanent weapons.
- We’ve added the display of several rewards for a level. For example, players will now be able to preview 4 body suits.
- You can now preview the looks of a skin on your character before acquiring it.
- Currencies and grenades have been removed from the rewards. You will gain visuals, guns, and boosters.
- Added an option to purchase the premium Battle Pass from the welcome screen.
- Added a crate with seasonal content for WF$.
We hope these changes will increase your enjoyment of the Battle Passes moving forward. Please share your feedback in the appropriate channels, and we’ll see you on the battlefield!
Discuss the article