[UPD] Status of the issues after the April update
[UPD]: After getting the platform's approve, we were finally able to roll out a hotfix for some causes of the crashes on Nintendo Switch. We expect it to improve the situation, however, the issues are not fully mitigated. Our team keeps working on solutions on existing problems.
On April 15th, the new update was installed on the game server. Unfortunately, some players faced a lot of unexpected technical issues. Many of these problems negatively affected gameplay and players' experience, while others were not as important, but still made the game less enjoyable and fun.
In this article, we want to tell you about the status of the current problems and share our plans. You can read all about it below. If you're wondering what changes have been made to the game in the latest update, check out the full patch notes.
- Players are no longer "kicked for suspecting cheating" without a reason;
Will be fixed in the upcoming update
- A bug due to which x2 scopes are black and players cannot see through them.
- Missing recoil in the Safe House as well as reduced recoil in matches.
- A bug due to which some players cannot see some of their skins in the game.
- A bug due to which some skins cannot be properly equipped.
- An issue when the “Agent Spark” skin can be equipped only for Medics.
- A bug due to which enemies do not attack the player at a certain place in the “Heist” special operation.
- Kick/surrender voting doesn’t work in RM or QP PvP or PvE.
- A bug due to which squad icons were moved into the lower left corner of the screen.
- A bug due to which scopes were not working properly on DVL-10 M2 sniper rifles.
Following scopes will be soon fixed:
- Basic Rifleman Scope
- Advanced Rifleman Scope
- MCA Rifleman Scope
- Pistol scope 2X
- Advanced SMG Scope
- MCA SMG Scope
This section includes the rest of the problems. We will continue to investigate them; however, we can expect fixes for these issues in several updates or after a certain time.
- Custom rooms are not working properly on the “Hangar” map. The map is now turned off in Quick Play.
- A bug due to which an achievement for completing “Heist” does not appear in the “achievements” section.
- A bug due to which players do not respawn on the checkpoint after death and cannot proceed to the next stage during “Heist”.
- A match invitation interface bug.
- Crashes during the Blackwood special operation when attacking Hadron 1.0&2.0.
- A bug due to which the progression in Ranked Matches is not displayed correctly.
- A bug due to which, when a player is killed, the weapon name is no longer displayed in the game.
- Some of the achievements have disappeared from the game after their completion conditions changed.
- A bug due to which the Marlin 1984 Custom makes no sounds.
- Play <touch> button on Switch WF game cover doesn’t work
- In some cases the display turns yellow while playing "Heist".
- Comics are unavailable at the beginning of some Special Operations.
- Some weapons are displayed incorrectly in the main menu.
- Missing Easter Egg achievement in "Heist".
Not a bug
- Characters’ body looks smaller in the Inventory.
Why did this happen?
Due to the complexity of new features, the probability of technical problems increased. In spite of all testing, many of the current issues manifested themselves only under load on the live server.
We are sorry that you have faced these issues. We will do our best to draw from this experience in future updates. We will continue to work on the remaining bugs and will promptly report any changes.
If you are experiencing any other problems, please, report them in the console_bug_reports channel in Discord using the template (check it out in info_and_template).
Thanks for your patience.
Discuss the article