"First division" season now live!
We are happy to announce that the new season "First Division" has been installed on the game servers! It offers plenty of interesting novelties. In the first part of the update, you will find new Ranked Matches, reworked maps for the "Plant the Bomb" mode, the next Battle Pass season, the second prestige season, new content, and game improvements. Moreover, the update features lots of bug fixes and other important changes.
Reworked PvP maps for "Plant the bomb"
We have upgraded 4 maps for the "Plant the Bomb" mode — "Destination", "Pyramid", "D17", and "Bridges"! Their visuals have been noticeably improved and the locations now look much more modern. A pleasant addition would also be less shoot-through spots that, in some cases, gave players unintended advantage.
The new maps also offer an unusual gameplay change — no double-climbs. This is an experiment on our part, we are trying out new things. You will have enough time to develop new tactics and learn the changed gameplay to shape up solid feedback. On our side, we will be carefully monitoring your decisions, how they change and impact the game metrics, and pass the data on to the development team.
Battle pass "First division"
Get ready to explore the new Battle Pass as it will surely be unique! This season will provide excellent rewards for the overall progression as well as a great seasonal shop assortment with excellent guns. We continue to diversify the mechanics of the Battle Pass, you can read more about the rewards in a dedicated article.
"Ultimate force" and "Maximum force" series
Complete the Battle Pass and get guns from the all-new weapon series — only the best models with excellent characteristics! The gun frames have futuristic looks. Moreover, the arms of the "Ultimate Force" series have truly unique designs with holographic sights and a display that shows you the remaining ammo. The new sights not only look cool, they also got improved charateristics for an even better gaming experience.
The "Ultimate Force" series includes: IWI Galil ACE Gen II Rifle, IWI Galil ACE 23, SIX12 AUTO-SD, Kalashnikov MP-155 Ultima, SAR 109T Specs, Tavor CTAR-21 Special, AWP, Barrett MRAD Mk22, S&W M&P R8, Walther P99 and the HX Outdoors Trident knife.
In the "Maximum Force" series, you will find the IWI Carmel, Kalashnikov USA Komrad 12, Gilboa Snake DBR, DVL-10 М2, Mateba Autorevolver and a Kukri-machete Ka-Bar.
Charms and Achievements
A new set of charms and achievements set in the style of the new Battle Pass has been added to the game. You can decorate your favourite guns and your profile with these sleek spoils of war. You will get new customisation items upon reaching certain Battle Pass levels.
Battle Pass achievements
New Weapon charms
Event "Big hunt"
About the event
The "Big Hunt" is a large scale gaming event in which both PvP mode and PvE mission stans will be able to participate in. Learn more about it in a dedicated article.
The new event includes the following novelties:
a PvP mode "Gun Game";
a PvE mission "Retaliation";
exclusive contracts with valuable prizes.
The SIX12 AUTO-SD is a modern bullpup shotgun chambered for the 12-gauge shells. The novelty sports a high rate of fire, good accuracy and excellent range. In addition, the gun has increased damage multipliers. The perks are set off by a significantly reduced (compared to the rest of the Medic's arsenal) base damage and a modest cylindrical magazine that can hold up to 6 rounds.
This combination of characteristics embodies a classic arm for the Medic - a fighter who easily eliminates opponents at close range, but gradually loses power as the firing distance increases. Be sure to play with the new weapon and share your thoughts!
Agent "Carp" Set
The agent pack includes weapons and camos of the "Zone" series, a unique character skin, weapon charms and achievements designed in the agent's style, as well as new contracts yielding the listed content and other useful items. We'll tell you more about the agent's pack and his story in a separate publication.
- Kalashnikov MP-155 Ultima: a digital display that indicates the remaining ammo was added.
- Fixed a bug, due to which the XP was incorrectly displayed when the level in the BP notification would change.
- Fixed some in-game texts.
- Fixed a bug, due to which the arrows of the Tactical crossbow were displayed incorrectly.
- SIG Sauer P226 C Highwayman: fixed a bug, due to which weapons from weapon series were displayed with standard attachments.
- Map "Highway": fixed a bug that allowed the player to clip into the truck.
- Fixed a bug, due to which the rewards from the "Hunter's bundle" were issued incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug, due to which the repair cost of MAG-7 Special Highwayman was incorrect (the cost now amounts to 5400 WF$ instead of 6240 WF$).
- Enfield L85A2 Custom, M16A3 Custom, Stoner LMG A1, HArms CQR, AK-15: fixed a bug, due to which the attachments for the regular and the gold versions of the weapon were different.
- The time that the event ends is displayed incorrectly.
- The "Nixie Tubes" charm does not count the eliminations made by the player.
- Some versions of the localization do not properly display characters in the interface.
- PvP-mode "Gun Game"
- The lobby is missing an entry timer.
- The player’s nickname is not always displayed in the mode's interface when loading into the game.
- The match results screen displays the elements of the interface of another mode.
See you in the game!
Discuss the article