Game update - 01.09.2022
A new update has been installed on the game servers and it brings new content — a contract and a set dedicated to Agent “Alligator”, as well as some bug fixes. Read on to learn more!
In one of the previous publications, we talked about changing the list of available maps and modes. Some of them will be available on a temporary basis and rotate every two weeks, while other maps or modes will become seasonal, appearing in the game as part of special events. In this update, we have disabled some of the maps — they are no longer available.
- Fixed a bug, due to which, when applying some user-set button settings, it was impossible to crouch while aiming.
Weapons and gear
- Fixed a bug, due to which the Hunt Group MH12 shotgun had no firing sound.
- Fixed a bug, due to which the ring on the “My.Games” charm was displayed incorrectly on Ultimate Force SAR 109T Specs.
- Fixed a bug, due to which the Bloodhound SIG Sauer P226 (and the corresponding skin) was displayed as a Highwayman SIG Sauer P226.
- Fixed the quality of K&M Arms M17 when displayed in the first person view when hiding the weapon customisation menu.
- Fixed a bug, due to which kills made with Benelli Super Black Eagle 3, Barrett MRAD Mk22, and Benelli MR1 did not count towards the progress of the corresponding achievements.
- Fixed a bug, due to which kills made with some sniper rifles did not count towards the progress of the achievements "Sharpshooter", "Cloudpuncher", "To the backbone", "Pinpoint", "Desert Eagle", and "Mean and Unseen".
PvE and SO
- Fixed a bug, due to which, in some cases, the rope in the Special Operation “Heist” was not displayed.
- Fixed a bug, due to which the player could sometimes get stuck in the window on the “Hawkrock” map.
- Fixed a bug, due to which the character model in the Inventory and the Shop was displayed incorrectly when equipping the Karambit knife (all versions).
- Fixed some localisation errors.
Soon in game
The Barrett M82 (standardized by the U.S. military as the M107) is a recoil-operated semi-auto anti-materiel rifle used by many units and armies around the world. It is very similar in performance to the AWP — it also has high damage and a very low rate of fire. The novelty differs from its competitor in the principle of firing and by its special silencer that does not reduce the characteristics of the weapon, as well as a unique bipod increasing the rate of fire in the prone position.
The rifle boasts an exclusive digital scope with a compass, rangefinder, tilt angle display, system time and the number of eliminated opponents. In addition, it highlights players when hovering over them.
Agent “Alligator” set
The game now offers powerful "Alligator" arms, a box with the Agent Alligator skin, unique distinctions set in the agent style, and a weapon charm. By completing new contracts, you can get the aforementioned content and other useful items. The contracts will soon be available in the game — follow the updates.
- The displays of the Ultimate Force weapons have visual artifacts.
See you in the game!
Discuss the article