“Legends” Season Now in Game!
A new seasonal update “Legends” is now live! It sports a new Battle Pass season, aim assist tweaks, new weapon series, and more! Check out the novelties in the game and cool activities on our social media platforms.
Battle Pass "Legends"
The "Legends" Battle Pass is now available in the game! Waiting for you are the SA Hellion, Benelli M2 SP, Vigilance Rifles A-M20, and Barrett M82A1 available in contracts, 10,000 parts, unique class achievements, and much more.
New Gear Set "Hardcore"
The new gear set "Hardcore" develops the concept of good protection against bullets, but slow regeneration of health and armour. The new armour is specifically designed for PvP and protects against nockdowns. Thus, it can be obtained in contracts completed in Ranked Matches.
Aim Assist Tweaks
Considering the meta guns' current stats, the aim assist was most beneficial for the Rifleman and the Engineer. The high-rate-of-fire and quick-ADS SMGs and ARs could quickly kill in the head at long distances. This situation didn't coincide with the class prototypes.
To solve the mentioned issues, we've changed snapping - the AA now draws the aim to the body, not the head.
- Barrett M82A1 bipod (expanded): reduced the fire rate bonus (from 100% to 66%).
- SIG MPX Copperhead, "Bullet Rain" mod: added distance penalty (2 m).
- Fixed a bug due to which the SED animation was displayed incorrectly while climbing and activating items.
- Fixed a bug due to which it was impossible to select certain mines for the Rifleman and the Medic and to use the SED jumper in the Mars Special Operation.
PvE and SpecOps
- Mars: fixed a bug due to which the blaster overheat indicator worked incorrectly.
Weapons and Gear
- Kunai Knife (and its skinned versions), Black Hawk (and its skinned versions): fixed a bug due to which the weapons were missing the powerful attack sound.
- IMBEL IA2 Assault: fixed a bug due to which the weapon could disappear in the third person view while changing attachments.
- IMBEL IA2 Assault (and its skinned versions): fixed a bug due to which an underbarrel grenade launcher effect was displayed while shooting the weapon.
- IMBEL IA2 Assault (and its skinned versions): fixed a bug due to which the regular shooting effect was displayed while shooting the underbarrel grenade launcher.
- Fixed a bug due to which the shadow of the double-wield weapons was displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug due to which some melee weapons were displayed incorrectly in the character’s hands when equipping some female skins.
- Firearms Sentry 12, Kel-Tec RDB-C: the number of parts in the weapon mastery progression has been significantly increased. Those players who have already unlocked the levels with tweaked part rewards will get the missing parts to their parts balance in the game.
- The physical recoil momentum of shotguns has been reduced. Now character models will move more naturally after being shot from a shotgun.
- Fixed some localization errors and inconsistencies.
Social Media Activities
- Battle Pass Access Giveaway 18.05-19.05 Join a giveaway on our Discord server, Instagram and Twitter account or official Subreddit for a chance to win 1,000 Kredits to purchase the Battle Pass access!
- GIF Roulette 22.05 Take a screenshot of a GIF with desirable weapons on our Twitter account and post it in the replies for a chance to refresh your inventory!
See you in the game!
Discuss the article