April Update Hotfix [12.05]
A hotfix for the April update has been installed on the game server. The main changes include fixes for crashes and some in-game issues. Read more below!
- "Hangar" map is now back in the game.
- Missing recoil in the Safe House as well as reduced recoil in matches.
- A bug due to which some players cannot see some of their skins in the game.
- A bug due to which some skins cannot be properly equipped.
- An issue when the “Agent Spark” skin can be equipped only for Medics.
- A bug due to which enemies do not attack the player at a certain place in the “Heist” special operation.
- Kick/surrender voting doesn’t work in RM or QP PvP or PvE.
- A bug due to which squad icons were moved into the lower left corner of the screen.
- A bug due to which scopes were not working properly on DVL-10 M2 sniper rifles.
- Basic Rifleman Scope
- Advanced Rifleman Scope
- MCA Rifleman Scope
- Pistol scope 2X
- Advanced SMG Scope
- MCA SMG Scope
This section includes the rest of the problems. We will continue to investigate them; however, we can expect fixes for these issues in several updates or after a certain time.
- IWI Galil ACE Gen II Rifle has lower damage than it's supposed to.
- A bug due to which x2 scopes are black and players cannot see through them
- A bug due to which an achievement for completing “Heist” does not appear in the “achievements” section.
- A bug due to which players do not respawn on the checkpoint after death and cannot proceed to the next stage during “Heist”.
- A match invitation interface bug.
- A bug due to which the progression in Ranked Matches is not displayed correctly.
- A bug due to which, when a player is killed, the weapon name is no longer displayed in the game.
- Some of the achievements have disappeared from the game after their completion conditions changed.
- A bug due to which the Marlin 1984 Custom makes no sounds.
- Play <touch> button on Switch WF game cover doesn’t work
- In some cases the display turns yellow while playing "Heist".
- Comics are unavailable at the beginning of some Special Operations.
- Some weapons are displayed incorrectly in the main menu.
- Missing Easter Egg achievement in "Heist".
Thanks for your patience.
Discuss the article